The time has come for the Leadership Members of the IAOEC to come together, for 2-Unified Days of Leadership Training. The purpose of this year's Mini-Mester training is to effectively proceed forward with the vision God has already sown into your Spirit; mind, body & soul...
It's time to move into the Next Dimension, (not just the next level).
The 2-Day Training will consist of 4-Core Topics, strategically scheduled to assure that each committed, attending IAOEC leader, leaves with the tools needed to be more effective in the strategic areas of ministry; living, outreaching and managing, not just spiritually, but practically speaking at-home, in community and vocationally.
Focused and Continued Education (CEdu) Topics include, but not limited to...
- Ecumenicalism, Unity & Community
- Bishops & Clergy Training
- Natural Health & Wellness
- International Police Chaplaincy
- Early Bird Registration: (Starts June 5th, Ends July 22nd)
$125.00 per person, includes Lunch on Friday
- Late Registration: (Starts July 22nd, until day before event)
$149.00 per person, includes Lunch on Friday
Starts, Friday, Sept 8th, 8am CST - Ends 5pm CST
- Break, for Lunch 12:30pm - 1:30pm (included in event registration)
CALL HOTEL TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATION
*Guest Room Rate per Night: $129.00
(Room Block Name: IAOEC / North American Bishops Congress (NABC)
* It is understood that each guest room will be made by attendees on an individual basis, by contacting the Hotel designated numbers, below.
Radisson - Nashville Airport
1112 Airport Center Drive,
Nashville, TN 37214 - USA
Telephone: 1+615-889-9090 | Fax: 1+615-885-1564
Have additional questions?
Please don't hesitate to contact the IAOEC/ BLIIS office at 1+615-682-2013
All calls are returned within 24 hours.